Built in 1863, the DeLano Mansion’s decorating will amaze you as you step into one of the six rooms you have chosen for your visit. Wander through the first floor dining room and two parlors, picking a good book or movie with a cookie or two and beverage before heading to your room.
Whether you are celebrating a special event, site seeing in the area or traveling for business, we take great pride in making your visit as enjoyable as possible. The Allegan area and surrounding cities of Saugatuck, Douglas, Holland, Kalamazoo, Grand Rapids, Paw Paw are ripe with beaches, art, culture, dining, shopping, festivals, and events.
When you stay with us, many amenities are included including private bathroom, cable TV, large flat-screen LCD/TV with DVD player, hair dryer, complimentary bath toiletries, central air, free Internet Wi-Fi, free Gourmet breakfast, and our gardens, gazebo and porch are yours to enjoy as well as games, piano, chess and puzzle are available in the parlors.
Marcia Neigebauer is the Innkeeper and lives on site with her husband, Kent and their disabled daughter, Emily. Marcia has worked in banking since attending Western Michigan University for her B.S. She has been able to increase business in each office in which she worked. Marcia enjoys meeting people, cooking, gardening and assisting guests in finding the best visit to this historical, beautiful Inn.
- Our Michigan country inn rates vary from $119 to $219. The rates listed are subject to change.
- Rates listed are for single or double occupancy. A $25.00 charge will apply for any additional guest in a room.
- Check-in is from 3 – 11 P.M. If a check-in time is needed outside the normal check-in times, this may be arranged by contacting us.
- No smoking inside the Inn. All smoking is allowed outside of the Inn buildings due to the age of the Inn.
- Pets are not allowed due to the antiques within the Inn public rooms and the guests rooms.
- Due to many of the guests are visiting for a romantic stay, guests should be 10 years or older to stay at the Inn with family members.
- Cancellations will be charged to the card on file and will be applied as a credit when the guest does check-in at a later date.