This all-inclusive Michigan destination wedding package includes the ceremony with your choice of indoor or outdoor locations, professional photography session, and an hors d’oeuvres and wine followed by a plated dinner in the dining room/parlors or outside in a tent in the gardens following the wedding ceremony for your closest 25 family and friends. All that you will be required to bring is your wedding attire and marriage license.
We recognize that everyone wishes to make their day special, and to help create that unique wedding of your dreams, we can customize your event to tailor your individual desires. We can help with additional items from live music such as a harpist, a tented reception on the lawn, or additional floral arrangements, to a horse-drawn carriage; we can help make your day unforgettable.
Please Note: Please note all remaining available rooms must be reserved for one night on weekdays (Monday– Thursday) or for two nights on weekends (Friday, Saturday, Sunday). The cost of the additional rooms is not included in the cost of this package. You and your closest guests will have the Inn all to yourselves.
Wedding licenses must be picked up at least 4 days, and no more than 30 days, prior to the wedding date.
||$4,999 Friday, Saturday, Sunday
||$4,299 Monday through Thursday
This Package Includes:
- Choice of available Whirlpool/Fireplace Suite for the bride and groom for one night
- Flowers for bride and groom
- Wedding coordination for all details
- Wedding officiate
- Traditional taped wedding music
- Photography session to be delivered on DVD or CD -- additional re-touching of photos are available, ask your innkeeper
- Hors d’oeuvres and wine, followed by plated dinner in our formal dining room/ parlors or out in the gardens
- Wedding cake and cutting
- Gourmet breakfast for two each day of your stay