Coffee, Hot Tea, Sodas, Water are available in the front hall around the clock. Baked goods and a savory snack are available each afternoon and early evening in the large parlor.
Guests may choose from one of three breakfast options.
Breakfast on the Go
- For the guest who needs to make an early departure, a box filled with a muffin, seasonal fruit, and egg pocket, juice and a hot beverage is available. If you would like this option, please request the day before.
DeLightful Breakfast at Table
- Choice of two Juices
- Homemade Baked Goods
- Seasonal Fruit Bowl
- Breakfast Entree – Sweet or Savory, every other day
- Maple Flavored Sausage
- Coffee, Hot Tea or Hot Chocolate (in winter)
- For the guest who likes a lighter breakfast, choose a time for your juice, coffee, muffin and seasonal fruit to be delivered to your room. Book this when you reserve your room.
Our DeLightful breakfast is served every morning in the dining room.
Hours are from 8:30 – 9:30 a.m. with coffee on the sideboard at 8:00 a.m.
From New Year’s Day through March, breakfast is served from 9:00 -10:00 a.m.
Specialty breakfasts are available upon request. The Innkeeper is always pleased to assist with gluten free, vegetarian, vegan and other requests.
Our menus utilize ingredients from our vegetable garden, the local farmers market and highlights Michigan cherries, blueberries, apples and our German and Dutch heritage.
All breakfast entrees and baked goods are homemade.
Orange and Apple Juice
Baked Sweet Peaches
Blueberry Streusel Muffins
Amish Breakfast Bake
Maple Flavored Sausage
Coffee, Hot Tea
- Slice fresh peach in half. Remove the pit.
- Lay peach on skin side.
- Fill pit hole with brown sugar and cinnamon.
- Lay a mint leaf on top.
- Bake at 175 for 20 minutes.